Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

source - canva.com

Welcome to the year 2024!!

Bagong taon na naman, bagong simula, bagong pag-asa. 

It is the time of the year when most of us make our New Year's resolutions and goals.  I do this too and it is a good thing.  Resolutions, especially goals, keep us in the direction of our dreams.  Without these things, our aim will not be spot on.  It will be like swimming in the vast ocean not knowing where to go.

So this year, my life will be centered on this phrase - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.  I do not have a specific way or singular path to apply this in my life but I am looking forward to integrating these three R's into my day-to-day activities.  I hope my mind and my actions will not veer away from this resolution.

Not only will Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle be practiced in my personal life, but KenyariProjects will be taking part too!  We won't buy new fabrics until all the fabrics and scraps on hand will be used to craft wonderful creations.  We are very much looking forward to these new items.

Abangan!! 😉😉 

No comments:

Post a Comment